Acoustic Silencer Ducting
These acoustically-insulated ducts can be supplied in flexible or semi-rigid constructions incorporating a wide range of profiles and end connections. They can be manufactured in standard straight lengths or designed and built to a bespoke design.
- Temperature Range -55 to 200°C (-67 to 392°F)
- Materials compatible to RTCA/DO-160
- FST to ABD0031 (ATS1000.001)
- Lightweight 490g/m (5.3oz/ft) at 2.0”diameter
- Standard wall thickness 0.5”
- Standard diameter range 0.75” to 6”
- Pressure loss: Designed to minimize loss whilst maintaining acoustic performance
ACOUSTIC SILENCER DUCTING: Click the images above to view larger images and browse the gallery.